Saturday, October 17, 2009

Go Lincoln

The Lincoln Stars Hockey game was in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness last night. I got a neat shirt and also, my friend Mary, gave me her winnings. It was a winnings from someone else who gave it to her and she gave it to me. Anyway, it was a signed t-shirt and a hockey puck. Along with a Making Strides magnet and bag. Way cool! My friend Gretchen and I went and we had fun. It's nice to be recognized for the hard work of treating cancer!!!

Also, yesterday, my friend Tracy and I were in the Lincoln Journal Star for our breast cancer stories. They took a really great picture and the story was written very well. Check it out at:

http://journalstar.com/news/local/article_3a30519c-b9e0-11de-b82e-001cc4c002e0.html

We are both walking in the Making Strides Walk tomorrow. We will both keep fighting to find a cure. We must find a cure!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for all their support with reading the Lincoln Journal Star and my blog!

No comments: