Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's been awhile

Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged. I've been pretty busy and haven't even been on the computer in about a week. I guess that my staying busy is a good sign that I'm feeling good and getting back to whatever normal is.

I start a rehab group next week for breast cancer patients. I am excited for that. It's called A Time to Heal and is run by St. E's. It is a study they are doing. It basically helps breast cancer patients deal with being done with treatment and what to do next. It is 2 hours a week. I'll have to blog about it....stay tuned.

I don't know if I mentioned this or not but I joined Weight Watchers to help lose the weight I put on during chemo. I've lost 16lbs so far!! Whoo Hoo! I think that's help get some of my energy back up. Daryl and I have our Honeymoon planned for December. I have all those really cute dresses to fit back into for when we get to Hawaii. I can't wait to go. I can't believe we've been married almost a year already! Our anniversary is in 2 weeks! We get to eat wedding cake!!! Yum yum.

Please say a prayer for my friend Belinda. She recently lost her uncle to cancer.

I am thankful for beautiful flowers.

No comments: