Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feeling better

I took a little bit bigger hit this week with chemo. I slept about 14-15 hours a day for about 4 days. Today is better. I'm at least not laying on the couch or in bed. I only have one more round of chemo!!! I am excited. My hair is growing back. There are a few hairs that I can actually feel the wind blow when I go outside. This really cracked up my sister so feel free to have a chuckle. If you could see that I really only have about 15 hairs that are maybe an inch long, you'd laugh. I'm looking forward to working on my Relay for Life fundraising. That's going to be my focus for awhile. If you'd like to donate, please see that I've created a link on my blog site. Thanks for all the support you have sent my way. I know I've said it before but I couldn't imagine going through this without my family and friends!

No comments: