Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Check yourself

So one reason I believe I "got" cancer was to spread the word about educating anyone and everyone about being aware. This includes doing self breast examinations, asking questions, knowing yourself, and knowing you know yourself more than a doctor...so get second, third opinions. I got an email from my aunt today about a type of breast cancer that is a little different because you don't get a lump. Check this out and pass it along to all the women you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s9_UrVtc6c

Since I was diagnosed, I am all about educating myself. I wish I would have been more aware before I was diagnosed. Please, take the time to care for yourself, you are your best advocate!

I am thankful for knowledge and the ability to share it!

No comments: