Sunday, January 11, 2009

Haven't felt well

It's been about a week since I've blogged. I haven't felt well since this last round of chemo. I mentioned last blog that I got a shot to help with my blood cells. I think it kinda kicked my butt. I've had flu like symptoms all week. Advil helps though. Today is day 6 and I'm still not up to par but I'm doing better. I don't remember ever sleeping so much! One night, with only two brief interruptions, I slept 15 hours! I did have some company over the weekend and that was fun. My mom stopped by Thursday to bring me a shake. My in laws stopped by Thursday. Brooklynn and my sis came by Friday then my friend Amy and her family on Saturday. Then my neighbor Amy came by. My goal today is just to get some housework done. It will probably be minimal.

I've got a case of the smiles these past couple of days. It is really weird, when I smile, I smile very big! So many things seem funny to me. I know, I'm weird! But I guess I'd rather be smiling too big then crying.

Things are going ok, as well as to be expected. I don't have anything brilliant to report. I hope tomorrow is better.

I am thankful for the company. I am lucky to have so many caring people in my life.

No comments: